Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Beautiful Spring Wednesday

Once again we have had a gorgeous day.  Woody has enjoyed puttering around in the yard some more and he waited till this evening to take his walk...a walk in the cool of the evening!  I had school with Isaac, Elijah, Graham (reading), Abigail (reading), and then Joy had her long Grammy school time.  Joy checked out the new location for their sewing machine and is learning to thread the machine.  Then she chose several of the decorative stitches on a scrap piece of fabric.  Plans are underway for her next sewing project: a placemat for Isaac.  As soon as school was over, I had a quick lunch and then headed out the door to go work in the church library.  We are in the beginning steps of  processing some new books.  By the end of our work time I had turned in so many circles and worn so many hats that my head was spinning.  But we decided that we got more done than we felt like we got done! On the way home I made a stop at the public library to pick up a book that they had on hold for me.  Perfect timing as I just finished a book.  And, with that said, I am heading back to my recliner to read aforementioned book!

Oh, we did get an email today from Woody's Fellow at NIH.  She said that she would be consulting with the team to decide when they want him to come back for scans, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment