Monday, April 7, 2014

Monday...Again!

Mondays just seem to continue to roll around...and they seem to come faster than ever.  Today before we even got underway with school, Woody headed out on a walk.  This time his walk had an ending point...a meeting in downtown Tullahoma.  Shortly after he walked out the door, it was time to start school.  Isaac came over first and did several lessons before Elijah joined us.  Elijah read and then did a couple of things with Isaac and then the two boys headed home to tell Joy it was her turn.  Joy came over to read and then Esther came over.  Graham had his long Grammy time and we chose to read during the whole time as we are trying to get through a library book before it is due.  Just as Graham was finishing, three little ones popped back in the door. Kathy had asked us earlier in the morning if they could come over for a while.  They had a good time watching a DVD and/or doing some things on my iPad and playing with play doh.  While they were here, Woody and I started planning to accomplish something that he wants to do...make a movie of a monologue that he has written about an experience he had in a school play his junior year in high school.  This is his high school 50th reunion (how in the world could that much time have passed since high school days...for him...not me...not yet at least!).  Someone in his class is gathering materials and remembrances to put together a video to play at their reunion this summer.  He is downstairs right now practicing what he has written for this monologue...when he has it down pat I will video him saying it.  He still isn't sure if he will be going to the reunion or not...it partly depends on when NIH schedules his next appointments.  We still haven't heard from them.  His reunion is in the St. Louis, MO area.  I'm not all that excited about going...but he has been a good sport twice and gone to two of mine...my 10th and 20th.  These days I'm just not all that excited to go to reunions and find that my friends parents are there...or at least people that look like their parents did when we were in high school!  I told him that the reason that I would look forward to going was IF he would take me to the St. Louis Zoo while there.  I want to take animal pictures!  Time will tell about whether we go to the reunion.  Now to get the monologue videoed on my camera...and then see if we can get it emailed to his classmate!  But first I must head down for a little dancing...Dancing With the Stars, that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment