Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I think that this squirrel is trying to figure out just what is going on with the weather...one day warm, next day rainy, and then the next day starts out with snow flurries...I missed it, but Woody said that it was really snowing quite hard early this morning.  And, the temperatures never rose very high today...maybe it got into the low 50's, but the wind was blowing so it felt even colder than it was.  And, tonight we are supposed to have a freeze!  Woody wore his heavy coat both times that he went on a walk...his first walk was back to the brake place to pick up our car and he hasn't gotten back yet from his second walk of the day...to the prayer room at church.  I have stayed in today and attempted to keep warm.  I did do a little more on my cabinets.  I started on the other side of the kitchen and started working on the upper cabinets and got all the lower shelves done on the right side of the sink.  The most difficult part of those shelves was that two of the four shelves contain "tupperware" containers...enough said! I can say that "for the moment" they are neat and straightened out...but just give it a few days and a couple of times of needing a container to royally mess up those two shelves again!

No comments:

Post a Comment