Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Will our April Showers Bring May Flowers?

I guess we will start counting our flowers as May flowers starting tomorrow!  I cannot believe that April is already over.  We have had a nice day today...storms have left us.  I had school with Isaac and then Elijah and then Graham and Abigail read to me.  Then it was Joy's turn to have her long Grammy time.  Today she read and then she sewed.  She is making a placemat for Isaac.  Abigail made placemats some time back for her mommy, daddy, Joy, Esther, Elijah and herself.  Graham made his own.  And, now Joy is making Isaac's.  Perhaps Esther will make Joseph's when he is ready for one!  After a quick lunch it was time to head to the church to work in the library for a couple of hours.  We got a lot done and best of all...without too much confusion!  I ran errands on the way home--public library and the pharmacy.  While I was away Woody went on his daily walk.  When I got back, he still wasn't home so I figured that he had walked farther today and I was right.  He said to call it eight miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment