Thursday, May 1, 2014

Slow Boat to China!




I'm giving up on our laptop for the moment and going to blog from the iPad...maybe later I'll be able to add a picture.  I have been waiting on "things" on the other computer for about thirty minutes now...won't let me open and/or keeps getting hung when trying to open my photo software and doesn't want to let me open the blog...so there is more than one way to skin a cat!  My patience has run out!  I'm not feeling all that great...sinuses/allergies have gotten the best of me, I guess.  At one point I thought that I would title the blog tonight: "Going South."  That title would have referenced by cough and my voice...both are getting deeper!  Sort of typical for me at this time of the year...I am always hopeful that I will avoid a season of allergies, but am rarely so lucky!  Woody may become one of the luckiest husbands in town (what our now retired physician would say when one of his patient's lost her voice!).

We had school per usual this morning...at that point I didn't feel like I do at the moment...a good thing!  Woody has worked in the gardens quite a bit today...he and most of Nathan and Kathy's family were working out there at one point this afternoon.  Other than school my main accomplishment was stewing some chicken and making broth.  Woody has spent some time next door this evening while Nathan and Kathy had a date night.  He walked four miles this afternoon.  Now we are both in for the evening.  The recliner and the Kleenex box is calling my name!  I'm going to attempt to add pictures of the baby apples and cherries that are growing on the neighbor Dorrell's trees.

                                                             Happy May Day 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment