Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy Mother's Day Tomorrow

How perfect...the rose bush that three of my friends gave me in memory of Mother started blooming this week!  Woody and I are both feeling rather puny today.  Woody didn't get any sleep last night and I started running a low grade fever last night and it has continued today.  I have been dozing off and on all day.  I'm not sure if Woody has ever fallen asleep or not.  When I went downstairs a few minutes ago, he had the door to the family room shut.  Hopefully he is resting.  I can't remember whether or not  he walked today...but I think that he did.  He also made a quick trip to Walmart, but didn't go to the library today.  We had plans to go to a fish fry with friends this afternoon, but we both ended up not going.  Nathan and family went and they just brought us food from the event.  Well, I'm ready to go collapse in my chair once again.  I haven't strayed too far from it today.  I did go outside once to direct the planting of the plant that Nathan gave me for Mother's Day.  Graham planted it for me after I chose the spot.

1 comment: