Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday to the Finish

Well, time has slipped up on me.  I just told myself that it must be about six and I looked and it was already after seven.  Time flies...sometimes.  These last few days time has seemed to pass rather slowly...so maybe the fact that it was later than it seemed to me means that I am getting better.  Woody keeps saying that I am getting better...of course he wasn't in the room for my last coughing spell either!  But I do think that those coughing spells are getting farther and farther between.  I did get up and go downstairs and fixed my own breakfast.  And, then later in the morning I made chili (mainly because something spicy sounded good to me).  Elijah happened to be in the kitchen when I was making preparations and I let him do the heavy work...as in pushing the onions through the onion chopper!  He was a very good helper.  The chili did taste good for lunch.  Woody decided that he would go to the library and WalMart today as he will be otherwise occupied tomorrow on his usual day to do those errands.  He walked four miles this afternoon.  It has once again been a rather chilly day...a good reason to make chili! I have been working on a needlework piece that takes quite a bit of concentration...another indication that I must be feeling better as I haven't felt like concentrating on anything very long this past week.  So maybe slowly but surely I am getting better...guess time will tell.  I have only taken antibiotics for three days and still have a week to go taking them...surely by the time I am finished with them I will be VERY much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment