Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thursday?

Here's one of the rescued baby robins...now old enough to have left the nest.  I "borrowed" this photo from Kathy as I haven't been out and about in the last few days to take any pictures.  I guess this fella and two of his siblings were entertainment for our grandchildren at various times yesterday. At that time there was only one left in the nest.

Woody walked four miles today and found that it was quite a bit chillier today after several rain storms during the night.  I couldn't tell you if it is chillier or not, I have stayed put upstairs all day today...not even ventured downstairs once.  Woody has done a good job of waiting on me.  I'm still not over what ails me.  I had a really bad night...hardly slept at all...coughing, sneezing, blowing my nose, etc. I have dozed several times during the day and have dreams that I remember (not often can I tell you a dream...just that I have dreamed).  I had really bad foot/leg cramps this morning...no fun at all. So Woody's been bringing me bananas and banana muffins trying to get my potassium back up.  I'm about to declare myself a total mess.  I'm just ready to feel better and I'm not sure that I can say that I feel much better at all yet. I guess I'll just try to be a patient patient!

1 comment:

  1. haven't been into your blog in ages....thought I would catch up. Sorry you are not well...praying for a speedy recovery

    ReplyDelete