Saturday, May 31, 2014

Saturday

And, another Saturday rolls around.  I will say that this day has seemed really long to me.  I got up early and when it was only 9 or 10 it already seemed like afternoon to me.  I have sewn most of the day.  My top is coming right along.  I think, though that I have had about enough sewing for the day and that I will set it aside before I make a mistake and mess up what has been done!  I am, much to my dismay, coughing, coughing, coughing.  I have had more than enough coughing this past month and a half or so. Woody did our Kroger grocery shopping today and ran an errand or two.  Definitely his errand days have gotten muddled about due to our trip.  The children, especially the boys have been in and out several times today.  They have a cousin visiting...a girl cousin...so the boys decided to make themselves scarce and came over here to build with K'nex, etc.  This afternoon Nathan and Graham watched a Star Wars DVD over here.  Woody just got back from a four mile walk.  He is watching a library DVD at the moment.  I plan to go read after I finish blogging...that is unless I doze off! Good bye to May...when next we "meet" it will be June.

No comments:

Post a Comment