Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Busy Day!

It has been such a busy day that I almost forgot to blog!  We had a normal Tuesday school day.  This is the last week of school for our homeschooling bunch so today was the last day to do art.  I decided that I would let them paint.  They really enjoyed it.  Some painted what they wanted to do this summer and some just painted what they wanted to paint.  After lunch Elijah came over and he had his painting time.  He enjoyed mixing colors.  Woody did a lot more mowing than he had planned to.  The front yard, the neighbor's front yard (though they ended up finishing what he started) and the side yard look really good!  I sat on the front porch for a short time with Woody when he was resting between mowing bouts.  There was a really nice breeze.  I'm almost afraid to spend much time outside due to my allergies, but it was good to be out for at least a little while.  Graham spent the evening with me.  He came over with a plan to make some badges for a camping club he is making plans to form.  Trying to get the badge digitized with the software I have isn't an easy thing.  He has worked diligently on it.  He has made several attempts to get it to sew out...so far without a lot of luck.  He went home and we decided that I would go on and finish the stitch out that he had started before he left.  Not sure that it will be done to his liking when he comes over tomorrow...I think that it will be back in his hands for more revisions.  If at first you don't succeed!  Woody walked to and from the church prayer room this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment