Monday, May 5, 2014

And, Another Monday Rolls Around

Yesterday during the second service the children's choir sang.  We have three munchkins in this choir.  Abigail was a drummer for the first song.  They all did a good job. Today Woody walked six miles and mowed the front yard.  He has also done quite a bit of reading.  On Saturday when he went to the library he found a good book by one of his favorite authors.  I had school with the children between coughs.  I ended up cancelling my dentist appointment for my six month cleaning due to my coughing and difficulty breathing (without someone having their hands in my mouth!).  Of course, I wasn't too broken hearted about postponing that appointment!  I finished two cross stitch projects over the weekend...these were projects that had been started long ago and put aside...well, they are finally done.  I have been trying to decide what incomplete project I will work on next. I'm also almost finished with one of the books that I picked up last week from the public library.  Graham finished the next book, and I think last in a series of books that he had been reading, during his school time with me.  Now to decide what we'll read together next!  He wants a Star Wars book...and Grammy thinks not if she is going to read it with him!  I told him that Star Wars books he could read by himself or with his daddy!  If I'm reading with him, I want to enjoy the book that we're reading and understand what is going on!!!!! We have had supper and the dishes are in the dish washer and the blog is about complete and it's Monday...so must be about time to go dancing with the stars...it wasn't on last week due to the storms and the weather men having to warn us whether we were in the path of a tornado.  Glad that things are calmer this Monday.  Well, off to put on my dancing shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment