Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wednesday...Really?

I'm out of routine so it didn't seem like Wednesday!  Can it really be Wednesday since I didn't have school in the morning or go to the church library to work this afternoon?  Woody went about his Wednesday routine...he did his Wednesday Krogering.  He also walked four miles today and he has worked in the garden. Woody did the job that I fell down on this week...making our extra ripe bananas into muffins...a tasty mid afternoon snack.  I guess I  have worked at feeling better which included doing next to nothing.  I do think that I am on the mend.  I haven't run a fever today and I seem to be coughing less and not using a box of Kleenex at the rate of a large box a day...but the coughing still hasn't totally subsided nor the nose blowing completely stopped.  I'm taking my medicine and resting...hopefully just what the doctor ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment