Saturday, May 17, 2014

Smile For the Day!

Here's a picture of Isaac (2) several weeks ago.  He called me on the phone that day and asked me to come over.  He wanted to show me his new slippers (Stompers...I believe)!  He also had a "new" hat.  I haven't seen this little fellow or most of the rest of the neighbor crew due to me not feeling well for several days now.  Today it is very quiet in our household...just me here.  Woody was gone when I woke up this morning.  He is next door taking care of six of our seven neighbor grandchildren. I'll bet it isn't as quiet over there as it is over here! Nathan, Kathy, and Joseph have gone to a homeschooling event in Nashville.  I am staying home trying to continue to feel better.  I am getting better, but still not much good for anything.  So far today I have fixed myself a lite breakfast, warmed up some chili for lunch and made myself a grilled cheese for supper.  I also put dishes into the dishwasher and ran it.  And, that is about all I have done other than sit in my chair and read and do some needlework.  I decided that I would come in and blog as I could tell that I was starting to get sleepy and figured that if I did fall asleep I might not wake up till well after "blog time!"  We have had a rainy and chilly day here in Middle TN today.

No comments:

Post a Comment