Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wednesday

Another busy day...just the norm around here!  Woody walked early this morning...four miles.  He left before school started and was back about the time that Isaac was finished with his part.  Elijah came over next.  Today he wanted to hurry up so he could go back outdoors and play so he only read one Dick and Jane story.  He likes that they are short...he can read a couple or fly the coup quickly like he did today.  Graham came over to read next.  Today we read about ants.  Abigail then read a story out of her reading book.  Then it was time for Joy to join me.  She read and then she got back to work on the placemat that she is making for Isaac.  It is coming right along.  It is complete and now she is ready to do some machine embroidery on it.  She chose to do the embroidery last as it will then be reversible.  If he gets it dirty on one side then he can flip it over and the same picture will be on the back...probably good planning on her part.  I know that Isaac doesn't like messes...but at the moment he still isn't the neatest of eaters...according to Joy.  After Joy headed home I quickly made lunch and then Woody and I headed out to get gas in both of the cars.  Then I headed on to the church library.  Donna and I worked for a couple of hours and once again got quite a lot done without too much confusion!  I came home and pretty much crashed.  I am still sleep deprived, though, I did sleep better last night.  At times I think that my coughing is about over and then another "attack" of coughing comes upon me.  I will be glad when "it" (the cough) packs its bags and leaves...I will say good riddance! Woody has worked out in the yard quite a bit today.  The neighbors have three new "pets"...three little toads.  They were having a wonderful time with them this afternoon.  Woody found the third one while he was gardening.  I'm not sure who was responsible in finding the other two...I just know that they were found on their and our properties...no long walk to find these! Reading, cross stitch...not sure what the evening has in store for me...the main thing that I am hoping for is less coughing and a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment