Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tuesday

Another busy/full day.  Esther and then Joy came over and read with me this morning.  Then Graham, Abigail, Joy, and Esther came over for art.  We had a good time creating many different things.  Each had their own idea this morning and then went with it.  Abigail stayed after art and we went to work on her sewing project.  She completed it.  But I won't tell about it as it is a birthday present for one of her siblings. While Abigail and I were sewing Woody headed out the door for a walk.  He walked six miles.  Before he got back, I was heading out the door to get my hair cut.  I was afraid for my hair cut today...since I am coughing so much I was afraid that I would come away with a bald place...but I managed to warn her each time that I was going to cough!  I guess you can tell by the prior sentences that I haven' t gotten rid of my cough yet...I'm ready for it to leave.  It is now making me lose sleep.  Just sitting here at the computer I am having to prod myself to stay awake even though I am typing away! When I got home from my hair cut Joy was over here working on a science experiment that she got Goosey (Woody) to help her with. Elijah came over to read after I got back from my hair cut. He is so excited about starting the Dick and Jane books! Woody has just returned from walking to and from the church prayer room.  So he can say that he walked about eight miles total today...makes me tired just thinking about exerting that effort! Well, I'll head back to my recliner so I won't fall off this office chair!  We still haven't heard from NIH about Woody's appointments.  I did contact his Fellow and she said that she would check and have them call with the dates.  That was supposed to happen today, but so far...nada...maybe tomorrow!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment