Thursday, May 29, 2014

There's No Place Like Home!

We left our hotel in Radford/Christiansburg, VA around 6:20am Central time and got to Tullahoma at 1pm.  It was pretty much an uneventful trip...just a little rain after we left the interstate to go the back roads back to Tullahoma.  We drove 381 miles today.  It was good to pull back into our driveway. I don't know about Woody but I am feeling really tired.  I did go this afternoon on a trek to Janie's and JoAnn's to buy some thread that I am going to need to make the top that I cut out before we left.  It is a rather strange color and wasn't easy to find a match for thread.  I found serger thread at Janie's to match and then found the sewing thread to match at JoAnne's.  I hadn't realized that this today was the start of JoAnn's grand opening...good point on that I got my thread for 1/2 price.  Woody is off on a walk.  I know that he misses his walks when we are away and there just isn't time to get a walk in.  I started cleaning up my sewing room so I can start working on my top, but my energy ran out so I will work more on getting things ready tomorrow.  I think that "my" recliner is calling my name along with a book...that is if I can keep my eyes open long enough to read some in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment