Friday, May 30, 2014

Back to "Routine"

Guess that we are settling back into routine...whatever that is!  Woody went for a walk this morning with Elijah to the pond looking for a toad or frog.  They came home with a baby snapping turtle!  Elijah was happy even though they didn't find what he was looking for.  They have gotten out their aquarium and have made a home for the turtle.  We found a number to make an appointment with Dr. Sosman and accomplished that.  So I guess you can say that we are back in the Vanderbilt loop. He will be going the week after next.  After calling and getting the appointment, Woody headed off to the library and to get us a few groceries.  Our cupboard was pretty bare since we had pretty much emptied out our fridge prior to our NIH trip.  For our supper I made a main dish salad to eat with the yummy tomatoes that Woody got at the fruit and vegetable market this morning.  I have been working in my sewing room today getting it ready to do some sewing.  I am ready to vacuum the floor...lots of threads to vacuum up!  Woody went for another walk later in the day so adding this walk in with his walk with Elijah, he walked four miles today.  I am once again coughing...something got to me in the last hotel room that we stayed in..not feathers this time...must have been something in the air/air conditioning or some cleaning product.  I feel just like I did at the start of the last allergy "mess" that I just got finished with...I am not a happy camper.  I'm just hoping that it doesn't progress like it did the last time!  And, I was doing so well...oh, well, such is life with allergies!

No comments:

Post a Comment