Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday

Woody and Graham walked to and from Graham's orthodontist appointment this morning.  Then Woody spent quite a bit of time outside working in the yard.  He said that he did "a tad of mowing."  I have stayed in away from outside pollen as much as possible.  I'm just hoarse...so far haven't lost my voice.  I'm still coughing at times...but I don't think as much as yesterday...hopefully a good sign!  My "major" accomplishments of the day, other than resting a lot, were to clean/organize two more drawers in the kitchen (that job continues on!) and I did a couple of loads of wash.  I have put clothes away and ironed a couple of things.  I have been thinking about switching out my closet from winter to spring...but each time I start to it turns cold again. It has felt chilly most of the day to me.  Off to do a lot of nothing for the rest of the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment