Monday, May 12, 2014

Throwing in the Towel

I have decided that I will go to the doctor tomorrow.  I did really well for most to the day.  I felt that I was on the downward swing with whatever ails me.  But late this afternoon my temperature started going up...making me all achy once again.  I had gone all day yesterday without one.  So I have decided that it is time to cry "uncle."  Woody walked six miles today.  He also realized that NIH hadn't included enough of him in the PET scan.  So he emailed the doctor and she got back to him pretty quickly that his lower extremities were supposed to be included. So they had to reschedule for the next week.  I'm not thrilled that we will be traveling on Memorial Day.  I'm glad that he read closer than I did! No picture tonight as I don't feel like going into the next room!  We'll see what the doctor has to say after my visit tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment