Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thoroughly Thursday

We have had another beautiful spring day today...we could get used to days like these!  I had the morning off from school so did a little of this and a little of that.  One thing that I did was bake a ham and in doing so needed our roasting pan which meant taking out a lot of the baking dishes to get to it...so I decided that today was the day to clean out that cabinet.  Once I got everything out, I wasn't sure that I felt like putting it back...but did manage to most everything back in.  I put a couple of things in the dishwasher and knew right where they were to go...but I did forget about one item that I had in the dishwasher and...well, I think that I will just find it another place in another cabinet!
Woody tookNathan over to Winchester so Nathan could pick up their RV.  Esther and Isaac rode over there with them and then rode back with Woody...leaving Nathan to his own devices to get the RV back home.  While they were away, I headed next door to get a few 11-week-old smiles from Joseph. Mid afternoon we had a "Hasty baby Frostie drive-by"...a nice cool afternoon snack...gave me enough energy to get back to putting everything back in my cabinet. Woody went on a four-mile walk this afternoon...this time a long four miles. I need to get busy on my reading as the library called to say that they had another library book that I had requested.  Seems to take forever at times to get books we request and then all of a sudden they all come at one time!  Guess I had best get back to reading...or doing something!


No comments:

Post a Comment