Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Another Slow Moving Day

Well, it was another slow moving day for me...my foot is still bothering me LOTS. I have come to the conclusion that it is gout...and it is no fun. I had had a bout earlier in the year in my other foot. This flareup is a bit different...but still hits into some of the classic symptoms. I have stayed in my recliner with my foot up except when I had to get up to go to the bathroom. We have rigged up a way for me to navigate to the bathroom (and into the sewing room where I am now to blog). I did do some church library work from my chair...made another order of books. Donna held down the fort at the library all by herself today. Woody made a trail in between chairs that I could hold onto to get from place to place. Then later he had the good idea to use the rolling office/sewing chair and that has been a big help. I "wheeled" myself in here and will "wheel" myself back when I finish blogging. I have mainly read and watched a couple of TV shows on my iPad and napped. Woody did his Krogering after checking on my needs. He has phoned in our prescriptions. He has made breakfast, lunch and dinner and brought my meals up to me. He did walk four miles this morning besides his nursing duties!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet husband! Hope you are feeling better very soon.

    ReplyDelete