Friday, May 29, 2015

End of the Day...

It has been a long day for me...I woke up early...did doze a bit off and on till it was really time to be awake. I had an eye appointment at 9:30 that lasted 2 1/2 hours...a long time. Woody went with me as I still can't drive...plus I was getting my eyes dilated and probably shouldn't have driven anyway. My eyes are fine...but they have changed some so I am planning to get new glasses. I haven't had new ones in a long time. I did take the walker and did use it, but was feeling that my foot was much better when I got home. But as the day wore on, it start e hurting again...so am sticking to my recliner this evening...reason for no photo...am using my iPad and can't add pictures using this Google blog. Woody managed to get in some weeding and mulching and then walked four miles this evening. He just got back. Graham is back from Space Camp. Sounds like he had a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment