Saturday, May 9, 2015

Fun Fish Fry "Fair"

SCENIC VIEWS IN ALL DIRECTIONS FROM ATOP THE HILL WHERE THE FISH FRY TOOK PLACE. Woody walked six miles early this morning. I got up and started in on finalizing the Sunday School lesson for tomorrow. Woody headed off to do our Saturday errands...fruit market, WalMart, and library. Kathy and Nathan decided that it would be good to get to the fish fry a bit early as there would be less of a line for the children's activities. For some of the activity our children were the first to get to do them and because of being early they got to do some things quite a few times. I think that there is a tired Dorrell household next door...I think that we are ready for a restful evening at this Dorrell residence. The food was delicious too...though, I didn't take a picture of my plate...perhaps because it would have shown how much I was planning to consume! Let's just say I'm not sure when I will be hungry again! The children had a wonderful time as the following pictures show. FUN AND GAMES FOR THE CHILDREN: ROBO SURFING, BOUNCE BARN, TRAMPOLINE, CLIMBING WALL, ZIP LINE, PONY RIDES,& FACE PAINTING

No comments:

Post a Comment