Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Slow Movin' Tuesday

At least it is slow movin' for me...as I a bum foot and I am just limpin' along (if I am not in my chair). I have no idea what I have done or if I have done anything. This seems to happen periodically and it usually quits hurting in a few days...guess...time will tell! This morning I did venture out to go to breakfast with friends...Woody drove me and one of my friends brought me home. The rest of the day I have pretty much stayed in my chair. I got up a few minutes ago and decided that while I was up I would come in and blog (and change the black ink in the printer...a task that Woody gave me for when came in to blog...that task is completed so he will be able to print out his crossword puzzles tomorrow. Woody helped me out and finished the vacuuming that I had started over the weekend by vacuuming the family room. He baked a loaf of banana bread while I was away this morning. And, he has worked in the yard some...good day for weeding since we got quite a bit of rain yesterday and have gotten a little more this afternoon...at least I think I heard it when I was taking a nap this afternoon...good napping weather...I even "think" that I heard Woody actually admit that he thought that he was napping when it rained this afternoon...normally he claims to not to sleep during the day...though at times I hear a bit of snoring coming from his chair. Woody left a while ago to walk to the prayer room at church and hasn't yet returned. He brought me up some supper and refilled my water glass before he left...so I am being well attended to...nice that we have leftovers from our Memorial Day feast yesterday...easy on both of us. Now I will hobble back into the bedroom and head to my recliner and get my foot propped back up. I'm glad that I have two good books to keep me occupied. I keep thinking that this would be a good time to bring out a needlework project...but so far that is just in my thoughts...and, if I do decide to do a bit, there is a project right within my reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment