Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday

Woody has really had a busy day. The surprise job that he did today was mop the kitchen floor...nice surprise for me! He has also spent a good portion of the day outside mulching. He accomplished finishing mulching the garden that wraps around from porch to the garage. I think that this completes the mulching for the gardens that touch the house. He waited till this evening to go for his four mile walk. He just came back from his walk a few minutes ago. I spent most of the day inside...except for walking outside to "see how our gardens are growing." I finished the Red Riding Hood Cape for Esther. I also machine embroidered a sample design for a project that Nathan is doing. Then I started putting thigs away and/or organizing things that have accumulated due to LOTS of sewing projects...with so many sewing around here...lots of things get strewn in several rooms...my projects, Nathan's project, and the children's sewing projects. I also looked through patterns to find just the right pattern to make Esther a top to go with a pair of shorts. Pretty much a gardening day for Woody and a sewing day for me. It got a bit warmer today than yesterday...actually got to 70...tomorrow it is supposed to get to 80...so temperatures are on the rise once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment