Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wednesday

Woody has had a busy day. He walked four miles, went to the grocery store, weeded, planted and mulched, mowed part of the back yard, made quinoa veggie burgers...and probably more things that I am leaving out! I traced a hooded cape pattern to make a "Little Red Riding Hood cape" and have it part way cut out...maybe it will get cut out the rest of the way before I go to bed tonight. I did a little bit of gardening...just enough to get my hands dirty again and did a little bit of dusting...just enough to get me sneezing! After lunch I headed off to get my hair cut and on the way home stopped at the church library and worked for a while with Donna and Fran. On the way home I realized that I hadn't phoned in a prescription so came home and did that and then later went to pick it up. My energy has only come in little spurts today...sort of typical after a day at Vandy...Woody never seems phased by the trips...and he is the "sick one"...the "one getting the infusions."

No comments:

Post a Comment