Friday, May 1, 2015

It's May! It's May!

And, we should have plenty of May flowers with all of the April showers we had. We had a really pretty day...though still a bit chilly...but the weathermen are predicting that we are on our way to the mid 80's next week...we will see. Woody stayed close to the house today as he was expecting a load of mulch to be delivered...but it was never delivered. It probably didn't hurt him to stick close today as his allergies have been bothering him. He did do some mowing, but has stayed in most of the day. I worked on the latest book order for the church library...one box of books arrived yesterday and I got them all "checked-in"...in other words did the first part of getting them ready to be processed. I did the first box this morning. Then the second box was delivered today so this afternoon I got those ready to be taken to the library. Lots of good reading in those two boxes! We will have some happy library patrons once we get them ready for the shelves. I also worked up a "sample" of some fancy stitching that Nathan wants around one of his latest juggling props. Then Nathan came over this afternoon to see what I had done and he then stitched around one of them. He went home to work on the rest of this before he and/or I start work on the rest of what he has planned. He wants to be sure that his pattern and plan are going to work before he goes on any farther with others. Speaking of Woody's allergies...I am having a problem that just started...almost a nightly thing...sneezing my head off, nose running and eyes itching...so off to blow my nose and see if it is time for my nightly allergy meds...hopefully this will stop after I take them! Such a "fun" time of the year for allergy sufferers!

No comments:

Post a Comment