Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day 2015

Today has seemed like Saturday to me...the rest of the week will probably feel "off" to me! Woody walked...I think four niles...haven't asked him today...but I do know that he walked six miles yesterday. He has done a lot of weeding and mulching today also. This evening we took the food...they provided the table and dishes and condiments...oh, yes, and a surprise cherry cobbler made from the cherries from one of their trees. Yummy...good cook, Abigail! Nathan cooked the hamburgers on their grill. We had several salads, chips, baked beans, corn on the cob, a guacamoli dip, watermelon,etc. We all ate more than our fill! Here's our Memorial Day picture minus me, of course, and Graham. Graham is at Space Camp in Huntsville this week. We're hoping that he is having a grand time learning all about robotics and the space program.
My last words for the blog tonight will be to wish Wade and Melany a happy 24th wedding anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment