Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Possible Dwelling Interest?

I walked outside a little while ago and there were two bluebirds fighting...perhaps fighting over the new bird houses?...and in the end this one flew from one to another as if checking each one out. So far no bird has decided to take up residence in any of our new bird houses. I would be very glad to have the first ones to show interest be blue birds! Woody got up early, early and went on a twelve-mile walk. When he got up I was still struggling to get to sleep...not a good night for me. I think that the change back to cooler temperatures didn't agree with what ails me. I finally got to sleep and slept for several hours. But the lack of sleep has made for a rather slugish day for me. Woody did his weekly Krogering in the morning. We had salads for lunch made with lettuce, arugula, and spinach from our garden...so tender and good. After lunch I went to the church library. Donna and I worked for a couple of hours and managed to get some more new book processing done...Donna mainly did the processing...I worked on returned books...checking in and shelving and did a little processing. I headed home and went straight to my recliner and took a nap as lack of sleep had caught up with me. Woody spent quite a bit of time outside weeding and mulching various gardens. The ones that he has done look so pretty. We got a call from Vanderbilt a little while ago reminding us about Woody's appointments next week...three week periods of time seem to go by so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment