Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Cool Tuesday

Woody worked in the yard quite a bit again...mainly weeding and mulching. I mainly sewed today. I finished up a pair of sleep shorts for Abigail and the top that matches the shorts that Joy made. I am getting ready to make the top to go with the pair of shorts that Abigail made. I did spend some time with Elijah on the front porch bird watching and having a camera lesson. Woody walked to the prayer room a little after supper and has yet to return. We were given another rocker for the front porch...so more room to "set a spell!" Today's cooler temperatures made for good "porch settin'!" I put in a new suet cake last evening and it was discovered and enjoyed by several birds while Elijah and I did our bird watching. We saw a mocking bird, a robin, this downy woodpecker, and a tufted titmouse all come and partake while we sat there watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment