Saturday, May 30, 2015

Lazy Day...At Least for Me

Now this blog title doesn't refer to Woody at all. He got up and walked eight miles. A bit later he did his weekly WalMart shopping. Then after he came home and put the groceries away, he went to the library, visited at the hospital, and stopped at the fruit and veggie market for tomatoes. He has been in and out weeding and mulching. And, he is in the process of making homemade vegetable broth. The smell of the simmering broth is quite enticing! On top of all these things that he has done he continues to wait on me...he does a good job of feeding and watering me! I have tried to be real good today and keep my foot up as much as possible and not do much. I actually have one ankle again on the affected leg...and the other is coming closer to being an ankle again. It is definitely getting much better, but still not completely well...but by staying off of it I think that I have helped it a lot...so today I have dozed, read, dozed, watched a little TV on my iPad, dozed, read...I think you get the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment