Friday, November 13, 2015

Feast or Famine

Today was my six month check-in with my doctor mainly for bloodwork. And, it was for fasting bloodwork...and, the appointment wasn't until 10:30 this morning and I didn't leave the doctor's office till almost twelve. Woody drove me to my appointment...about a 45 min. drive...so had that amount of time to get back to Tullahoma too. When we got back we stopped at the Credit Union and then went to WalMart to make a Christmas purchase for one of the grandchildren. Then we made a stop at Red Lobster for the first feast of the day. We both enjoyed our late lunch. We stopped at the public library on the way home so Woody could drop off some books and DVD's that he was finished with and also to pick up a book that he had requested. After we got home Woody went on a four-mile walk. And, a little after we got home I started on tonight's supper...one that takes a while to prepare. So after a late lunch we had a late supper. We just got finished eating Eggplant Parmesan...another feast. At this point of the day I am pretty tired. Woody did yardwork before we left for my appointment this morning...raked some more leaves down to the road before the leaf machine got underway this morning...leaves are once again swept up and have been whisked away...of course as I type I'm sure that more are coming down. It has been a tiring day for me. I'm looking forward to my recliner as soon as I hit publish on tonight's blog! There's a freeze warning out for tonight. Woody went out and picked all the varieties of peppers and also covered a few of our plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment