Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving Activities

We had lots of Thanksgiving activities going on today. I cut up, peeled and cooked two of the small pie pumpkins that I had bought for fall decorations when Cheryl was visiting. I used my new hand processor to puree the cooked pumpkin. That will give us some pumpkin to make a pumpkin pie or some pumpkin pudding some time in the near future. I don't have to use it for our family Thanksgiving on Saturday as Kathy is making the pumpkin pie/s this year. We both slept fairly well on our first night home from the hospital. Woody spent a good part of the morning working crossword puzzles. On into the afternoon he walked outside and sat and watched the club house building activity. We joined Nathan and Kathy and family for supper tonight. After supper Elijah juggled four balls for us...he's working towards five balls...pretty good for a six-year-old! Well, Woody just came upstairs to get his medicine...why didn't he let me take it down to him? I think that he is hurting some so guess I had better go see to my patient. He just told me that he guesses that I am going to have to give him this blood thinner shot in his stomach. Gulp!!!!!! I am not a nurse!!!!! I just wish that they had shown us how in the hospital. Happy Thanksgiving to all! We have so much to be thankful for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment