Monday, November 9, 2015

Possible Winter Digs?

This morning when I opened up our bedroom curtains, I looked down on the garden and was surprised to see blue birds flitting about and they seemed to be interested in all of our birdhouses...though the one pictured seem to get the interest of both the mama and the daddy. One would go and look in the hole and then the other would go look inside. I'm not sure how many there were down there at the same time. I just know that when I looked at one or another of the bird houses there was one sitting on it too...hard to keep track of just how many when trying to capture one or two with the camera. Now we will have to wait and see if we have bluebirds live in our garden throughout the winter. Woody walked four miles this morning. Later in the morning he went to the funeral home for a visitation. Then a bit later he went to the Life Care Center and had Bible study with Jeff. I stayed home and sewed. After I blogged Saturday night, I hemmed my skirt and then yesterday got under way with a knit top. I am just about finished with the top...just a few details remain. Late this afternoon while I sewed, Woody made one of our favorite soups--J. Hatheway's Italian Sausage. We both enjoyed it for supper. I think that I am through with sewing for today. It gets to the point that I figure that it is just as well to stop before a big mistake happens! And, at this point with it almost finished, I don't want to make a mistake and ruin it! I think that my recliner and a book sound good for the evening for me. Woody is downstairs in his recliner and a book and I hear the TV...so looks like we are settling in for another typically quiet evening for our household.

No comments:

Post a Comment