Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Progress

When I called for Joseph to come over this morning for school, he was out at the playhouse/clubhouse construction site. I headed out to get him and checked on the progress of their building efforts. Tonight's pictures show the progress they made from yesterday afternoon when we got home from Vanderbilt (first three pictures)and today when I went out the last time before Abigail had her sewing time with me. They had a nice sturdy floor when last I checked. Woody did his Krogering this morning along with checking on the progress of our Taurus, and stopping at the local Farmer's Market. When he checked on the car it's window was fixed, so sometime while I was working at the church library this afternoon, he walked to the car repair place and got the car. (I did offer to take him when I went to the library, but he wanted that to be his walk for the day.) So we once again have two cars that have working windows. After I worked at the library I ran a couple of errands. First I stopped to get some sewing supplies that I needed and then I went to the public library to return a book that I had finished. I decided to look around and found several other books that I decided that I want to read. So once again I have quite a stack of books next to my chair to read or at least peruse. One of them is the history of Thanksgiving...not sure that I will read every word, but thought that it would be interesting to at least look through it and read the parts that intrigue me. We had an easy supper tonight. I gathered some more things together for my latest sewing endeavors. Then I sat down to read for a little while and next I knew I was asleep. Then when I came in to blog the computer was very slow to wake up. Woody is downstairs watching a library DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment