Tuesday, November 17, 2015

It's Been a While...

It has been a while since I have had to report that Woody has another kidney stone...he hasn't felt the greatest today (an understatement). He did go for a four-mile walk. He was hoping that the exercise would be good for what ailed him. He has read, played a game or two of Scrabble with the computer, watched TV, and just tried to not hurt. I have continued on with my latest sewing project. I still haven't actually started sewing it together, but did get all of it cut out and all the interfacing pieces applied today. I am about ready to take it to the sewing machines. I say that it is all cut out, but I still have to cut a lot of bias strips for piping. It is a very blustery evening. I guess storms are blowing out way...the wind and my aches and pains are telling me that they are coming. I looked at radar a little while ago and there is quite a long line of storms off to our west so looks like we are in for quite a bit of rain and then temperatures are supposed to fall again. I think that I heard the weather man say that it may get into the 20's after all this passes through. Brrrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment