Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Slow Motion

The computer is going verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry slowly this evening. I think that I had better make this short and sweet in case it decides to not let me post! I sewed most of the morning...putting on the last few touches of my top. Then after lunch I went to get my hair cut. Since then I have been preparing the next thing that I plan to make...another top. Woody has done this and that around the house and the yard. I know that when I was leaving to get my hair cut he was blowing the leaves and acorns off the walkway and part of the driveway. This evening he walked to and from the church prayer room. He is watching a movie. And, I am trying to decide if I am too tired to start cutting out my top...need to be able to concentrate as this one has some stripe matching. Graham and Elijah popped in for a few minutes. They had just returned from a ministry trip to St. Louis. They extended there stay a bit so they could take in the zoo and they also went up in the Gateway Arch. Abigail sent me pictures from her phone of some of her sibblings looking out the windows in the top of the Arch and then a picture of the complete shadow of the arch down below them.

No comments:

Post a Comment