Friday, November 6, 2015

Friday

Woody came upstairs this morning to check the radar on the computer to see how close the rain was. And, it was close...so he took an umbrella. Not long after he closed the door the bottom fell out, but it didn't rain hard for too long...at least not here...not sure how much rain he had on his six-mile walk...not enough to cut his walk short. Later in the morning he went to get the oil changed in the Fusion and also made a stop at the library. I spent the morning gathering everything together for the projects that I plan to work on tomorrow at "Sew Super Saturday." I just unplugged my machine and put the carrying case over it. So the machine is ready to go and all the other things that I will need (at least I hope that I have gathered up what I will need) are packed in the laundry basket. I have a skirt cut out and a top...those should keep me busy...but if there is more time or if I get tired of one project or another I can also make some piping that I am going to need for another project or I can work on making one of my needlework pieces into a pillow. So there should be plenty to keep me occupied for quite a few hours. I did take a break from the sewing area long enough to do a little cooking today...made one of our chicken thigh recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment