Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Veteran's Day 2015

Pretty much a normal Wednesday for our household. We got back into the school routine this morning. After Isaac finished his school time with me, he and Joseph went to help Goosey (Woody) with his Wednesday Krogering. I continued on with listening to children read and then Abigail had her sewing time with me. After a quick lunch I headed to the church to work in the library for a couple of hours. When I got home, Woody was still out on his six-mile walk of the day. For supper we made a joint effort...Woody sliced green, yellow, orange and red peppers and onions and I sauteed them for our Steakum sandwiches. After supper I cut out another top for myself. Woody has been reading and watching TV. I think that I am about finished with sewing for today...but at least I am at a good place for the next time I can grab a bit of sewing time. I humbly end tonight's blog thanking all those who fought in the past and those who continue to protect our country's freedoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment