Thursday, May 5, 2016

A Blustery Day in May

The wind meant that it was a rather chilly day. I stayed in most of the day trying to stay warm. I had a usual Thursday school morning. Woody headed out for another therapy appointment fairly early this morning. I did venture out mid afternoon to go to the public library. I returned some of the things that we had borrowed and also checked out a couple more books for myself. I did a little cleaning this afternoon...ran the vacuum in a couple of rooms. Woody was busily doing his exercises this afternoon. He gets new ones just about every time he goes for therapy. After we had supper, Woody went next door to take care of the crew while their parents go out for a date night. I think that they are going out for Mexican food with friends...appropriate on Cinco de Maya!

No comments:

Post a Comment