Thursday, May 19, 2016

Adventure Day 1

No picture tonight as the camera with today's pictures on it is next door. The day started out with Nathan, Kathy and children going to the Montessori preschool where I taught for 27 years...and, "of course" I had to go with them...back to my old stomping grounds! Shortly after we got back Woody and I headed next door to celebrate Nathan's birthday...cake and ice cream before lunch! After that we came back home and got ready for what should be an adventure till sometime Saturday. Nathan and Kathy have flown the coop...literally. They, at this time, are somewhere in the air between here and PA. And, we are attempting to keep the peace next door...so far so good. Woody has gotten Elijah to and from ball practice and I have gotten supper on the table. Phew! I will end by wishing Nathan a BIG happy birthday and head back next door. More about our adventure tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment