Monday, May 2, 2016

It's May!

An experiment tonight...have tried to load a short little video of our chicken yard art. Well, experiment didn't work...so went back to posting just a regular picture. This is the first rose to bloom this year on the rose bush that friends gave me after my mother died. It tends to bloom each year right around Mothers' Day. Today has been a pretty typical Monday. I had school with the children and Woody went to Life Care to have Bible study with Jeff and then visit with several friends who reside there. He also had his eyes checked out...they had been bothering him and were red. I'm not sure what exactly was decided, but he doesn't have pink eye. He got some drops to put in them. This afternoon he made his vegetarian chili again. As soon as I post this I am heading next door to have strawberry shortcake with Nathan, Kathy and family...so posting quickly! (Not sure that the video worked...will work on it or post something else after strawberry shortcake!)P.S. The strawberry shortcake was yummy!Here's a picture of the chicken yard-art as a still shot...the chickens peck when the wind is blowing...that's what I wanted you to see in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment