Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Once Upon a Time...25 Years Ago

Twenty-five years ago this date, Melany and Wade got married. Where have the years gone?!? In some ways it seems a little like yesterday and then in others it seems like even more than 25! Such a pretty wedding! I'm glad that the part of putting on a wedding is behind me! Woody did our weekly Krogering today. He used the grocery cart as a walker. He went just a little before I left to work in the church library so I wasn't here to help him unload the car after the shopping. He even had almost all of the groceries put away before I got home. Work in the library saw the three of us complete a task that we have been working on for quite a while now. Good to see a task completed and the stacks of books we have been working on disappear back onto the shelves. After leaving the library, I stopped at the public library to return some books and check out some more. Then I came home to rest for a little while before I cooked some pasta to go with the marinara sauce that I made a few days ago. This marinara sauce had fresh home grown sweet basil, oregano, and marjoram, and garlic...pretty tasty. We are all settled in for the evening. Sounds like some rain has blown in...I wasn't expecting rain. The plants will be happy for this drink. Happy 25th anniversary, Melany and Wade!

No comments:

Post a Comment