Thursday, May 26, 2016

A Sign that June is Close

Our day lilies are blooming...shows that June is just around the corner. We have had a pretty quiet day. I got up and worked some in the kitchen...putting dishes away and washing some of the larger pots by hand that I didn't get around to washing last night. Then I decided that I had better get motivated to go out and water as we are in for some quite warm days and not much in the way of rain predicted. So I hauled the hose from garden to garden. That about did me in for the rest of the day! Woody continues to work on his PT exercises. He still can't put weight on that leg. He has questions for the doctor when he sees him tomorrow. I read quite a bit and worked on organizing some of my sewing things. Trying to get ready to do some summer sewing. Woody has read, watched TV, done crossword puzzles, and played Scrabble with the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment