Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Wet Wednesday Afternoon

We can be glad that we did most of our running around in the morning and early afternoon. Woody did our weekly Krogering this morning while I was having school. After lunch I headed off to the church library to work a while. My one mistake was not getting away from the library soon enough. The bottom fell out just about the time that another worker and I were heading out. We stood inside and watched it come down in torrents for a while. When it finally let up some, we headed out and didn't get too wet. By the time that I got home, the rain had pretty much let up. I had planned to stop at the public library on the way home, but decided to do that on a drier day! I came home and fixed out supper. We have eaten and are now settling in for the evening. Tonight's blog photo shows the sage that is in the corner of one of Woody's raised beds. This rain has brought a bit of a chill back into the air. I think that it may be rather cool in the morning. I think that they are calling this "blackberry winter." I pulled out a sweatshirt again today. I keep taking cool weather clothes out of my closet and then keep finding their way back in. I will try again after this cool snap...maybe they will stay in that other closet after this?

No comments:

Post a Comment