Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day And Beyond

Yesterday Nathan and Kathy and family invited us over for Mother's Day lunch. Nathan did the grilling...yum! After lunch we sat and visited for a while. I didn't do much yesterday...mainly rested my back...and by the evening my back was feeling much better. I got up early this morning and it continued to feel much better all the way through our school time. Then mid-afternoon it started causing me problems again. So the rest of the day I have been resting my back and myself...mainly reading. Woody headed off fairly early for his physical therapy session. While he was out he went to Life Care and had Bible study with Jeff and then visited with several friends who are residents there. Esther and I worked some more on embroidering motifs on her doll dress during her long time with me today. Later in the afternoon she came over and did a bunch of drawings using the Osmo app that we gave her last year for her birthday. It needs my iPad so she comes over here when she has the urge to work with it. After she finished drawing, Elijah came over and wanted to finish the book that he and I read this morning. That about sums up our rather quiet day after Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment