Wednesday, May 18, 2016

What-A-Wednesday

At last I am online and able to blog. When I started to blog tonight, the internet wasn't connected correctly and it took a bit to finally get it connected. But here I am...at least I think I am here! Today had been a super busy day. It started out with Woody headig out early for rehab and then he went on to do our weekly Krogering. I had a normal Wednesday of school with the children.Abigail started making a jean skirt out of a pair of jeans...deconstruction sewing! She took the pockets off and embroidered a machine embroidery design on one of them. She will do the other one the next time we sew. She has lots of machine embroidery planned before we make it into a skirt. As soon as Abigail's Grammy time was over I grabbed up my purse and headed out the door for an appointment. Not knowing how long my appointment might take, I cancelled out usual work session at the library today. After my appointment I stopped by the library and checked books in and out...just general library maintenance. On the way home I stopped to get some machine embroidery thread that I needed to embroider names on Joy's and Esther's shirts that they will wear in the children's musical this weekend. As I type this Joy's shirt is embroidering...her name is "Jumper" in the musical. Next I will embroider Esther's shirt...her name is "Serenity" in the musical. Before I got underway with the shirts, I deboned chicken breasts and then made Chicken Rosemary using fresh rosemary that is growing on our back patio. Woody has bright blue "tape" on his lower right leg...it's supposed to help with the pain...guess time will tell! They are really working with him trying all sorts of things to get him over the "shin splint/ankle and foot" pain. I hope that something works soon! Guess I am off to take Joy's shirt off the machine and get Esther's hoopped up and ready to stitch. Woody and I will start on a three day adventure tomorrow...more about that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment