Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Busy Tuesday

A rather busy Tuesday in our household. I had school with the neighbor grandchildren in the morning. Joy worked on catching up her sewing notebook...printed pictures and got the pages ready for her to put the pictures on next week. Woody headed off to therapy while I was having school. He also worked a little in the yard...trying to get more grass to grow in the front yard. After a quick lunch I went to get my hair cut. I also made a trip to JoAnn's. I needed two coordinating cottons to make something that I have been planning for a while. I also found some material for Abigail's next project/s. I have the fabric all washed and ready for our projects. My former "boss"/owner of the local Montessori school and I had a nice phone conversation this afternoon. It was good to catch up with her. I have cleaned a little and read during my resting moments. I still have part of a load of wash to put away that's still in the dryer and another load to put into the dryer. THEN it will be time for me to put my feet up for the rest of the evening. Woody just got back from the prayer room at church. He is still driving to and from...not up that far a walk. He is still going easy on his walking. Last week his walk ended up being a bit much and his leg hurt more for several days after the walk. He plans to pretty much just walk around in our yard and walk when he grocery shops, etc. I think that we are settled in for the evening. I know that I am tired. I'm hoping that I sleep better tonight than I did last night. Woody's eyes seem to be getting better with the drops that the doctor prescribed for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment