Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Snake in the Grass!

Can you spot the snake? I saw him slither across our patio in the back of the house. I had to go grab the closest camera and when I got back outside it was a bit of a challenge to find him. But find him I did. I cropped this picture so you could spot him more easily...that is if you want to spot him!
Wednesday went pretty much as usual. Except that Woody had a physical therapy session early this morning. After his session, he went on to do our Wednesday Krogering. Since I was having school, Woody even put the groceries away. He went next door for a short time to keep an eye on some of the children. Nathan and Kathy were helping a friend get her house ready to move into. After school time I grabbed a quick lunch and then headed off to church. Donna and I worked for a couple of hours in the library. On the way home I stopped at the public library...dropped off some books that I had finished reading and some DVD's that Woody had watched...picked ups several more books for me to read. We have eaten supper and are settling in for the evening. I will end this post with a picture of a pretty iris...to make up for the pictures of the snake!

No comments:

Post a Comment