Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Wednesday Comings and Goings

Woody walked six miles early this morning. He headed out the door to run Wednesday errands about the time that school started for the children and me. He went to the Credit Union, Kroger and the local farmers' market. We had a usual Wednesday school day. Abigail continued to work on her jeans skirt. She embroidered two more designs on it. After lunch I headed to church to work in the library. I noticed the clouds and decided to run my one errand before I went to church as it looked like it might rain and it wasn't raining then. I stopped and bought some machine embroidery thread for Abigail's project. We ran out of thread in the middle of a design this morning. I made my purchase and headed on to the church. We worked on getting books processed...more books ready to check out. Lots of new children's books. And, big drops of rain were coming down as Donna and I headed to our cars. So I was glad that I had done my errand when it was dry! I came home and was ready to just sit for a while. I did some hand sewing this afternoon while I rested in my chair. While I was at church, Woody did quite a bit of reading with Joseph. There was a big stack of books on the couch and not on the stairs...the way I knew that they had been doing a lot of reading. When I left, they had just finished reading Old MacDonald (still Joseph's favorite), but Joseph had gotten up and gone to get two other books...but lots got added to those three by the time that I got home from the library. Joseph had gone home...but the evidence of his love of books was still here! I just heard Woody plop them back on the stairs...ready to be read tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment